Saturday, March 27, 2010

 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/linda00000/ALLEGRO/Allegro%20Banners%20Graphics/col1.png?t=1269673079
Welcome to the AllegroFabrics Weekend Sales Event!
There are several pages of new markdowns at AllegroFabrics.com.  I need to clear the way for all of the new fabrics that are on order from the March Fabric Show and for the many more I will surely find at the huge International Quilt Market in Minneapolis this May.  The studio can only hold so much and it all needs to go to make room for more.
Every weekend I will add a new collection to this event.  This weekend it is Pop Garden by designer Heather Bailey.  You will love this!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/linda00000/ALLEGRO/Allegro%20Banners%20Graphics/col-8.png?t=1269673406 
Go to www.AllegroFabrics.com
Search:  Pop Garden
or click HERE

2 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like I'm the first post? I'm just itching to see all the new goodies from the quilt market!!!! Hope I win this one . . I NEED more Patty Young knits!! Thanks for this contest :)
karenmccloud1@gmaildotcom

Andrea said...

love your colorful site, I especially love that pin cushion.

Andrea

a_auliano@comcast.net

(c) Copyright 2009 Allegro Fabrics. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio